Usage Terms and Conditions
1. You have the authority to approve the terms of this binding agreement: By accepting these terms you are making the commitment on your company’s behalf to pay the fees as outlined in this document.
2. We are a market exchange and are not responsible for and do not necessarily hold the opinions expressed by our content contributors (Influencers): Opinions and other statements expressed by Influencers are theirs alone, not opinions of our own. Content created by Influencers is the sole responsibility of theirs and its’ accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to plan, source and engage influencers and distribute content we are not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the content. InNetwork and its successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders do not undertake or assume any duty to monitor the Internet for inappropriate or unlawful content. InNetwork and its’ affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to block or remove communications, postings or materials at any time in our sole discretion.
3. We are Not Responsible for Analytic or Measurement Sites: We are not responsible for the accuracy or measurement techniques used by third party sites like Klout, Kred and Twitter. Because we have no control over such sites, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any accuracy or quality of output from such third parties. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable in any way, either directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such third party information.
4. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of our site. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate your access to our site for any reason, and to take any other actions that we, in our sole discretion, believe to be in the interest of our company and of our users as a whole.
5. Content Theft/Non–Compete: By signing this agreement you agree that you will not create a similar service based on the InNetwork data. If you do not comply with this term you will be liable for all monetary damages assessed that will be based on both current and forecast revenue of InNetwork Inc.
6. InNetwork is not Responsible for any Breach of Confidential Information: InNetwork will make best efforts to ensure all of the Agency’s client information is kept strictly confidential. All Influencers that are registered with InNetwork have agreed to keep all marketing briefs that they receive through InNetwork in complete confidence. However, InNetwork can make no guarantees that some information may be released and therefore cannot be held responsible. Please contact InNetwork if you wish to see a copy of the Influencer’s Terms and Conditions.
7. Agency Payment Terms for Influencers: Agencies are responsible for negotiating the final terms for outreach campaigns, including compensation, with Influencers.
8. Services Provided: Marketer will receive the following:
a. Unlimited number of searches, roster building and reports
b. Input into features and function of our next major release - Version 1.0
9. Your Use of Our Site is Subject to Certain Disclaimers: Our site is available "as is." we do not warrant that our site will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the information or other materials available through our site. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to our site. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed on this site or available through links on our site. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions on our site. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, "trojan horses" or other destructive materials to our site, we do not guarantee or warrant that our site or materials that may be downloaded from our site do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on our site and any materials available through our site, you do so solely at your own risk.
10. Our Liability to You is Limited: InNetwork and their respective clients (Companies and Influencers), directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents and licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this site or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in our site.
11. We May be Legally Compelled to Disclose Certain Information: You agree that in the event we receive an order issued by a court or from a law enforcement or government agency, we shall comply with such orders without your consent or prior notice to you and may disclose your IP address, username, company name, IP location or other information in response thereto.
12. Registration, Accounts and Passwords: Certain of the Services made available on the InNetwork.net site may require registration. Should you choose to register for these services, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of Canada or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as required by the Registration Form (the "Registration Data"); (ii) maintain and update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete; and (iii) be responsible for all activities that occur under such registration or account. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if we have reason to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services.
14. Any Dispute Between Us Will be Governed by Nova Scotia Law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Canada and the Province of Nova Scotia, applicable to agreements made and to be performed therein without regard to conflict of laws principles.
15. Further Assurances: You agree to use reasonable efforts to do, make, execute, deliver, or cause to be done, made, executed, or delivered, all such further acts, documents, and things as we may reasonably require from time to time for the purpose of giving effect to these Terms and Conditions, including regularly reviewing the Terms and Conditions and updating your registration information.
16. The parties have agreed that this Agreement and all documents relating thereto be written in the English language. Les parties ont demandé que cette convention ainsi que tous les documents que s'y rattachent soient rédigés en anglais.
17. General: BY CONTINUING TO USE OUR SITE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.